Be One, in No Time



There is something which feels very important I want to share with you and have resisted publishing, if blogging could be considered so.  So, I have decided, and will do so here. In this writing, the essence of what I want to share is expressed through the stories and language of the Christian faith doctrine. There is every reason for me to say I am a Universalist, and from that, any single faith is not the only way, therefore this narrative could be retold within any doctrine, including those without faith, such as those knowing there is no God, but who possibly believe in the potential of quantum entanglement. Nearly everyone would like to think there is a One to be one with, an Afterlife, a place of infinitely interesting Peace. That's the topic.

In this writing I hope to express a thought which came to me when I was 10 or so, dealing with conflict between linear time we live in and the timeless aspect of God, Heaven, the afterlife. This was a Great Paradox, a cognitive dissonance, which somehow resolved itself into this idea. When I told my Dad of this moment, now seen as an epiphany, he paused, then asked me, "Could you write that down?". I wrote it as best I could, but do not know what he did with the paper. Many years later when my Mom was about to die, I told her of my idea of death and timelessness, which I am calling "Be One, in No Time". She got it immediately and seemed to be happier and more relaxed from that point on, til the death of her body. 

I am grateful to Creation for this epiphany, and by sharing, pray it is may be a help to you.

----------------- ----------------- ----------------- 

None of us can say what happens to our essential soul, the energy of us, when our bodies cease to function and we leave the planet. Worse yet, when most people talk about dying, or talk after a death of one they love, they speak of time in the ordinary way. As I grew up, this made no sense for me; to this day, it still doesn't. 

For a different reference point about death and time, please consider this: Captain John Newton, a despised slave trader, after surviving a horrific shipwreck, kept his promise to God and became a Christian. He wrote Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone), and in that hymn text were the words "When we've been there ten thousand years, bright shining as the sun, we've no less days to sing God's Praise than when we first begun". My dad (his soul), whose body died 2 years ago, has no relation to my current perception of time. Dad is not waiting on me to die. Dad is in a place where there is No Time, none at all.



In fact, I am already there, with my Dad. And my dad's father didn't have to wait on his son to die. There is No Time on the other side. It is only HERE that we think we know what is going on, because that is our only frame of reference. This is why there is no Judgment Day in this physical timeline. That's the biggest wink God gives us when we pass, that Judgment Day happens all at once "over there", one death at a time, "here". "Over there", no one has to wait, we have no less days to sing God's Praise than when we first begun. It is a beautiful cosmic OMG, that when each of us dies, we find that EVERYONE is already there.



We die one at at time, and those still "here" have to view it this way. "Over there", there is No Time, and no waiting. Everything is seen from the perspective of the Creator. No beginning. No end. The Alpha and Omega are One, and when our souls leave these mortal bodies, they become One with The One True God, and... everyone is already there.



You will not leave your loved ones. You will join with everyone, which certainly includes your loved ones, as you travel from a single time-point, the second your soul leaves the body, to a new status of No Time, with God. We all leave one at a time, then arrive together! What marvelous Grace and Peace and Happiness this will be!



Jesus said, "Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me. My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. You know the way to the place where I am going."



But He has no reason to return to this physical world or timeline. Indeed, not in a big judgment day. This is a problem for many who profess to be Christians, who want to believe that somehow, there is a Day in the normal concept of a Day, when he will float down. And some of them unfairly judge others who profess Christ but who disagree with that view.



But the Good News! He does come! One death at a time, He takes us individually through the Veil into Heaven, where there is No Time. There cannot be "time" there! There is no waiting for our families to join us! The OMG gotcha is that we all go there, one at a time, and arrive simultaneously, for lack of a better description, and become One with the Spirit, One with God. You, the person reading these words, have nothing to fear, nothing to be sad about, simply because you are going on the greatest trip anyone will ever experience, plus there is a guaranteed potential for each of us, by our free will, to accept God's peace, so that we may be with Him. You may be taking this trip as I write this, in a thousand days, in a half century, or at any possible time. But we will all take that trip, at our own times, but we arrive there with everyone. Be grateful you don't take your personality with you; if this is a new idea, think a bit.

We will all together be One, in No Time.  I'll see you in No Time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

gravity, the weak force

Love is the goal of all other goals